Holiday Gift Guide for Him


St. John's Bay Long Sleeve Flannel // For business or play, these are a personal favorite to pair with jeans or slacks during those chilly days. Available in multiple colors.

Harry's Grooming Gift Set - 5 Piece in Winter Blue // Keep his face smooth & kissable with this all in one; subscription options available.

Bluetooth Earbud Headphones // Crank up the tunes or binge your favorite Netflix show during travel or while lounging around the house.

Docker's Moccasin Weekender Slippers //  Skip the socks & wear these instead; lined with memory foam & sure to keep feet warm during the winter

Leather Money Clip Wallet // Never wad up those bills again. Fits neatly in his pocket & allows for personalization

Hearth & Hand Portable Beverage Mug with Leather Strap // Send him off with his favorite hot beverage or some hot soup to start his day off right


Today, I'm talking men; our good ol' men. Besides Benjamin, Damon is my most favorite person to shop for.  He can be hard to shop for, but I enjoy finding things for him that typically wouldn't make his list, but know he would enjoy. Is your significant other hard to shop for?  

You can see my gift guide for her here & I will have the kid's edition up soon.  Only 42 days until Christmas & I'm already dreaming of next week, where I'll be stuffing my face with all kinds of delightful Thanksgiving-y foods.

No comments

Post a Comment