My Current Eyeshadow Favorites


Besides lip color, my makeup bag has a high population of eye shadow residents.  Maybe its because the vibrant possibilities. I'm pretty however, its the fact that I love wearing a good eye after all the time I spend on fancying my eyebrows.  Those bad boys don't look that way on their own; my wax lady does me a solid every month.

My shadow collection is a healthy mix of drugstore & department store brands & I have to resist the urge to add more whenever I find myself getting a few extra moments alone. Anyone else find themselves picking colors you already own because they're so pretty? First world problems.  I added a blue recently & I find myself having nightmares of looking like Mimi Bobeck, so don't expect to see much of it anytime soon.

I consider myself more of a neutral & pink kind of girl & below are my current go to items/colors:

Sephora Collection // in Messenger Bird (my new blue), Girl Talk, Watermelon Falls & Grey Obsession

Wet N Wild // in Au Natural // an amazing shimmer & matte palette that is only $7!

Anastasia Beverly Hills // in Modern Renaissance // shimmer & matte palette that was a splurge but the pigment on this amazing & my favorite color is the Venetian Red

Naked Cosmetics // in Desert Sunset 02 // I got this in a ipsy bag one month & I think it ranks as my most favorite item received.

I also use a cheap bronzer & highlighter for my eyes during those 5 minute face days for a pop without all the work.


I put some new makeup brushes on my wishlist for Christmas this year, because well, we won't talk about the age of mine.  I went out on a limb & purchased the gold ones from the Wish App a couple months & am only semi satisfied with them.  Good thing they were only a few bucks. What brushes do you recommend that aren't black market, organ selling expensive?

You can see my other favorite things here.

No comments

Post a Comment