Non-Candy Stocking Stuffer Ideas for All


As soon as Christmas hits the stores, my inner holiday addict starts to rear herself.  I get over joyed with twinkling lights, smells of trees & wreaths, carols & anything else that slightly resembles Santa himself.

I love getting to give gifts and stuff stockings full of love & cheer, but let's be honest, candy is something I try to steer clear of.  Benjamin has enough energy & I'm really working hard to limit our added sugar intakes; sugar has done a number on my skin health. Plus I'm pretty sure my brother & his wife appreciate not bringing home a mountain of candy from every holiday. I still purchase some food items like popcorn & jerky, because those are always well received.

I've been trying to be creative & reach outside the Christmas box when it comes to stocking stuffers for everyone & have come up with some pretty great items, or so I like to believe.  I found most of my stocking stuffers this year in the Target Dollar Spot, my home away from home & Home Goods/TJ Maxx.

Littles: (we have kids aged 3+ in our families)
Instant Snow  // we don't have snow often in Texas (this makes me reallllllly sad!), so the littles love any little bit they can "get"
Holiday Flavored Lip Gloss
Hot Wheels
Ball Poppers
Mini Nerf Guns
Pencils
Playing Cards or Card Games // I like this package because you can break up the "set" for multiple stockings, cutting the overall price down
Holiday Scented Playdoh
Microwave Popcorn Bags
Mini Lego Sets (usually $3-$5)
Slinkies
Collector Cards
Blind Bags

Hers:
Mittens
Bath Bombs
Silicone Pot Holders
Mini Whisks & Spatulas // these are like the best things on the planet. okay maybe not the best, but these are perfect for mixing in cups/mugs and little amounts of things.
Crocheted Beanie
Nail Polish
Small Candles
Flavored Tea Bags


His:
Hot Hands // perfect for keeping in the glove box; great for women's stockings too, or maybe just mine. :)
Hand Tools
Batteries
Bungee Cords
Holiday Flavored Coffee Samples
Koozies
Stick Lighters
Crazy Socks // if you have a TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Ross, check those out these; you would be surprised with the selection and price.



For other gift gifts, check them out here.

No comments

Post a Comment