Holy Tomatoes!

 


Holy tomatoes you guys!  How has it been over a year since I have posted anything?  Falling down on the job is obviously something I am really good at.  Lots of things have happened & changed since we spoke last, most noticeable, my hair.  I went dark.  REALLY dark.  But no regrets at all.  

Here's some other things that have happened since I've been here: 

- I've moved fulltime into the IT Site Tech at school - with COVID & all the hybrid to remote needs, this position has become much more active & needed. 

- We've made major investments into getting healthy.  Between Damon & I, we are down about 75 lbs. Details coming with how we're doing it - no fad diets or long hours of cardio. 

- We no longer dine out. Yeah, you read that right. More details soon on this too - this may become a whole section on how to survive without the drive thru.  I have so many go to recipes & meal ideas I use on those nights, when cooking is the last thing I want to do.

- Benjamin has braces! We knew it was only a matter of time, but sooner rather than later happened & here we are.  5 months in & the progress we have made already has been amazing.

I hope to carve out more time & make this place a thing again. I have some ideas & content that I'd love to share with you guys, but not totally sure if this will stay my lifestyle niche or go any specific direction.

Hope to share more soon! 

No comments

Post a Comment